There is a 1-3 Week time frame for items to be ordered. If there are any changes we will notify you of them as soon as possible.
PURE BALANCE PLAN by UNITERS
• Terms of Service
• Coverage Summary
• Requesting Service
• No Use No Lose
Terms of Service
The Pure Balance Plan, provided by Uniters, is a servicecontract between you, the original purchaser and consumer, and the provider ofthe Plan as identified in the Terms and Conditions of the Plan and based on thestate in which you purchased the Plan. The Pure Balance Plan is a third-party service contract intended to help protect the investment in your new Homelife home furnishings purchase. The Pure Balance Plan is valid for new furniturepurchased at the same time as the Pure Balance Plan, and appears on the salesreceipt as such. It is valid for five (5) years from the delivery date of yournew furniture. It is not renewable and is non-transferable.
Please see the links under Coverage Plans below, or you may call (866) 213-6702 to obtain a copy of the complete Terms and Conditions for your specific Pure Balance Plan.
TERMS OF COVERAGE
Fabric, Leather, Vinyl, Wood, Glass, Laminates, Metal & Stone
• All accidental stains
• Accidental rips, tears, punctures
• Accidental burns or heat marks
• Nail polish
• Water and beverage marks or rings
• Accidental scratch, gouge, chip, or dent that penetrates the topcoat of hard surface finish
• Accidental damage to fringe
• Astructural or component failure due to a defect in materials and workmanship
• Breakage of frames, glass, mirrors, mechanisms, welds, swivel bases, recliner handles and assembled joints
• Component mechanical and electrical failures such as defective motors, massagers, vibrating units and heaters
• Seam and stitching separation
• Zippers, buttons and tufted buttons
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
• Accumulation defined as a gradual buildup of dirt, dust, body oils and
• Perspiration that cannot be attributed to a single occurrence
• Damage from beaks, claws or teeth
If you need to file a claim under the Pure Balance Plan, provided by Uniters, please refer to the Terms and Conditions of your specific Plan and contact the service plan provider using one of three methods:
• Uniters App (available for iOS on the App Store) Click Here
• Phone (866) 213-6702, between the hours of 5:00am - 6:00pm (PST), Monday - Friday, and 5:30am - 2:00pm (PST), Saturday
• Website at https://ws.unitersna.com/
Failure to meet any of the specific requirements under the Terms and Conditions of your Pure Balance Plan may result in a denial of coverage under the Plan.
No use, No Lose
If you don’t use the service, you don’t lose it.
When you purchase a Pure Balance Plan, provided by Uniters, you will also receive a“NO USE NO LOSE” Certificate. If you do not initiate a claim during the term ofyour Pure Balance Plan, you may be eligible to use the Pure Balance Plan NO USE NO LOSE Certificate to apply the full purchase price of your Pure Balance Plan toward a future Homelife home furnishings purchase, subject to certain restrictions. Please refer to your “NO USE NO LOSE” Certificate for complete Terms and Conditions.
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions